Exposure Lights Blaze Lights

Blaze

The all new Blaze rear light combines the? fully rechargeable ?internal battery technology characteristic of the Exposure range with the Flare to offer an awesome high powered, long buntime ?rear light. The Blaze utilises Exposures charge...

Oscar   Recreational Rider [Apr 09, 2015]
Strength:

-Incredibly bright
-Easy to use
-Programmable
-Charge lasts forever

-expensive

I originally bought this (on sale $120 shipped) for early morning rides during the winter months.
Once Daylight savings time hits I ride in the evenings after work. I usually leave home by five for a two hour ride. Still plenty of light but I ride on narrow winding roads under the redwoods near the coast so visibility can be tricky. Recently I decided to start using my Exposure Blaze tail light just to be safe. I know the light is bright but since I never get to see it I have always wondered how visible it truly is. Well yesterday I had a rider from a local team chase me down because he wanted to know what kind of light I had. He said it was so bright he actually thought I was closer than I was. This was about 5:30 heading West so I was competing with the evening sun and he still said it was incredibly bright even from a distance!
I know this light is expensive but it’s totally worth it especially if you can find it on sale.

OVERALL