Specialized Big Mouth Water Bottles/Cages

• Large 24oz. Capacity
  • Easy-to-handle, non-slip shape
  • Food grade plastic

Marcos_E   Road Racer [Apr 06, 2008]
Strength:

+ High-grade Plastic: It doesn't morph the taste of your drink, nor does it retain flavors which is really good. I do recommend washing the thing out now and again though, same with all water bottles!

+ Ergonomic: It fits really comfortably in your hand and slides in and out of any cage very smoothly. I think the outside is coated with something that lets it slide more easily, but still stay to your hand really well!

+ Size: It holds enough liquid for me to keep hydrated an hour at a time, which is really handy for those long rides. I keep one on me all the time and I'm more hydrated than ever.

- Decals: This is really the only criticism I can come up with. Your decal on the bottle will chip over time, the stress of being removed from and pushed back into a cage will take its toll.

In essence, this is an all around great water bottle. I really like how Specialized will let you order special ones to your shop/team.

I'm part of a local race team and it just feels cool to be drinking from a bottle with the team logo on it.

Similar Products Used: TREK Water Bottle: It was ok, but the plastic was a lower-grade.

Nalgenes: They just don't fit in my cage, but work great!
OVERALL