Feedback Sports Pro-Elite Workstands

Feedback Sports Pro-Elite Workstands

Patented Secure-Lock clamp features ratchet-action closing and push button release Easily retrofits to existing commercial repair stands Heavy duty materials resists corrosion and rust 3-year warranty Clamp open...

[Apr 09, 2012]
OldZaskar

Strength:

Construction - extremely well made
Clamping mechanism - very easy, very fast and infinitely adjustable - perfect for carbon frames and seat posts.

None!

I've had Park and SpinDoctor stands and was never thrilled with the consumer level products - lightweight, tippy, flimsy clamping mechanisms, etc. When my stand broke last week, I started the hunt. I was willing to spend more this time - up to $275. I thought that'd buy me a nicer Park or SpinDoctor stand. After being very disappointed with those options, I found Feedback Sports and headed to REI to check it out. It took me about 10 minutes and I was sold.

This rack is clearly better made than ANY rack I've seen from any other company remotely close to the cost. The stand is wide and much - MUCH - more stable than my old rack. But the best part of the stand is the clamping mechanism. It uses a two part system: The "mouth" slides/ratchets snug, then the spinning handle lets you secure it as snug as you want. This is hugely important with all the carbon tubes!