Zoot Icefil Arm Coolers Warmers

Zoot Icefil Arm Coolers Warmers

Block the sun's heat with the Icefil Arm Coolers.

[Aug 19, 2014]
Chainstay

Strength:

Great weight, feel good on, very comfortable in the 60 F range. I can leave these on a lot longer than conventional arm warmers which is convenient. They add sun blockage where I might otherwise have bare arms. They stay in place beautifully. The stow up quite small in your jersey pockets.

They also work well underneath other warmers or long sleeves because they are thin and light and don't sag or move around

Not so tough. You need to remove them carefully. Don't yank them off with your teeth. Mine had sunscreen stains, blood stains and a very dull colour after a few months of hard use. I guess I could try bleech.

They do not keep you cooler unless you soak them with water.

These are extremely comfortable and versatile. I use them a lot. Unfortunately they now have tears along the cuff from me trying to get them off quickly while riding in a group. They are also stained and grungy looking.

The only way they have a cooling effect is when they are soaking wet. If you dump the last of your water on your arms these will help keep you cooler. Then again you might want to drink the water or dump it on your head.