Smith PivLock V2 Max Eyewear

PivLock V2 Max

The new PivLock V2 Max will take you from the start line to the podium. The larger "Max" lens profile adds that little extra coverage for high speeds or larger faces. Features like Smith's 3 size adjustable nose and performance-proven inter...

tturbotom   Recreational Rider [May 30, 2012]

Unobstructed view, light weight, comfortable, come with multiple lens to choose from

Side arm grips attract grime

These are by far the best cycling glasses that I have ever owned. They offer a clear view of the road without the hassle of trying to look above or below a lens frame. The V2 Max offers a larger field of view. This is optimal for those with a big head or if you want more coverage. The PivLock's are comforatble to wear. They stay put without squeezing your head The glasses come with hard case and several replacement lens. The lens options depend on the arm color option. The lens and nose peice are easy tp change and clean. The only downfall, and it is very minor, is the arm grips at the end of the arm get grimy after a while. I am on my second pair of Smith PivLock glasses, after losing my first pair. On my first pair I opted to remove the arm grips after they got too grimy. My second pair are still in good shape. The glasses wear comfortable with or without the arm grips. Hands down my favorite cycling glasses.