Giro Air Attack Shield Helmets

Air Attack Shield

The Giro Air Attack Shield is a lightweight, compact, bicycle helmet designed for road and aero/tri use. Available in 7 color schemes. An in-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner and wind tunnel-aided design provides the rider with maximum performance. To go along with its aerodynamic design the helmet also features removable X-static comfort padding and the new Roc Loc air system that gives the rider a comfortable and secure fit. Also features great ventilation with its internal channeling 6 vents. An optical shield with magnetic attachment is also included that gives the rider eye protection.

3djock   [Feb 04, 2016]

Air Flow is superior, you really can feel it.
Fit is awesome.. Very comfortable
Streamline and compact
Great optics on the shield are fantastic.
Shield is easy to remove and replace

Maybe a tad heavy but I really did not notice it from other helmets I have used.
A little bit expensive for a helmet. I cannot understand why bicycles cost as much as a car these days. I think prices have gotten out of hand in the bicycling industry with things.

They had a comparison on another website about airflow but I don't go by what they say anyways depends on where the wind comes from.
I have found that my speed has gotten better with this hemet.
Will have to wait and see how it does on summer heat in the south, but some I have read have used it in 100 degree heat in Florida, and said they had no problem as far as cooling.

Available At :