Giro Transit Helmets

Giro Transit Helmets

Weekend rider? Hey, we believe you deserve sleek contours and high-performance features too. Don't settle for one of those ill-fitting, tiny-vented, lowest-common-denominator helmets. Get a new Giro Transit with 19 vents, the new Acu Loc fit system and comfortable padding to get you from here to there in style.

[Dec 30, 2006]
Jay T

Strength:

-Light
-Decent Styling
-Price $$$$
-Quick fit adjustment dial is nice

your sunday morning buddies might poke fun at you if you don't spend $150 on a helmet.

Price in CDN dollars.

Great helmet. Tried on all the high end Giro and Bell helmets in the store. This one fit the best and was a fraction of the price. I fully expected to drop 100+ on a helmet. After spending 45 minutes trying everything on I went with this one. The only downside I came up with is the colors leave a little to be desired. Its one piece injected with adjustable fit and looks decent. Do you need to spend 2-3 times as much to look cooler? I don't. I would bet my bike that it will protect my noggin as well or better than more expensive models should the need arrive.
Great buy.

lots

OVERALL
[Jun 14, 2006]
mwmeyer

Strength:

Feel, Looks, Price

Chinstraps aren't exactly plush.

Great helmet for the money. It's very light and fits nicely. When I'm riding, I forget it's on. Looks good too.

Specialized mid-priced helmet