Limar 737 Helmets

A very sleek looking outer shell creates a neater and very attractive helmet, making it the pefect choice for every serious rider wanting top technology at an affordable price. Great peformance is obtained by top level technology, such as upper and lower In-Mold process and superior ventilation thanks to 24 vents. This is the choice for club racing at weekends.

Iain Cobain   Recreational Rider [May 23, 2012]
Strength:

light, great fit

none found so far

I have had this helmet for about a year now and have not encounted any problems yet. The fit is nice and light, usually you don't feel like you are wearing it, not like my previous cheaper helmet which was not good. I have not had any problems with the clasps like the other reviewers and would recommend this helmet to members of my cycling club etc.

MeowMeow   Recreational Rider [Apr 02, 2011]
Strength:

Very light helmet that is very stable when wearing it.

Very poor black plastic material they had used on this product. I will never want to buy a second LIMAR helmet again, will be my first and last LIMAR helmet.

This helmet is light and comfortable but the black plastic material they used for this helmet is of the lowest qulity, another proven workmanship from 'Made In China". Just after about 4 times of usage, I had fasteners on the ratchet system broken, got to sent it back to the bike shop for replacement. I was also shocked to learnt from him that I am not the only one that had this problem and upon further checking those LIMAR helmets on display, most of the brand new on display LIMAR helmets were mostly having the same parts broken or with hair-line cracks.

Similar Products Used: Lazer helmet.
Brracht   Recreational Rider [Mar 01, 2010]
Strength:

Light.

Fasteners break without warning or reason.

Helmet is light and comfortable but the fasteners on the ratchet system broke after about 2 weeks, I have replaced them with zip ties which seem stronger then the fasteners ever were. I recently found friends of mine have had the same problem, and it seems a little dangerous as the helmet will not stay on with out them.

Similar Products Used: Many Mid range helmets.