Specialized Chamonix Womens Helmets

Specialized Chamonix Womens Helmets

Very minimal, lightweight, and sleek race-inspired shape. Everything you need in a helmet, but nothing more. Women''''s graphics

[Mar 15, 2006]
StewartK

Strength:

It's a nice silver color

Just didn't fit my head.

This is probably just a case of the wrong helmet for the wrong head. This helmet sits too high on my head and I never felt like I had any side protection at all. It's not that I bought the wrong size (it's a large). The circumference fit just fine. But I would look at the helmets on other riders' noggins and notice they sat a lot lower on their heads than mine did, so I finally purchased a Bell Alchera online and it fits much better. I also like the adjustment system on the Bell a lot better. There wasn't anything wrong with the Specialized's system. It's just that the Bell is easier.

For me, this helmet deserves a zero rating, but that's not really fair because it just doesn't suit my head. So I gave it 3s.