Campagnolo Heritage Thermo TXN Jackets/Vests

Heritage Thermo TXN

It's cold out, but that doesn't stop you from riding when you're wrapped in the Campagnolo Sportswear Thermo TXN Jacket. The stretchy windproof and breathable Thermo Textran fabric ensures moisture is pushed away from the skin, and heat is held in. The inside zipper guard prevents rogue winds from sneaking in and chilling your core, while the brushed fabric is soft and comfortable to the touch.

Quiet storm   Recreational Rider [Aug 19, 2011]
Strength:

Excellent cold weather performance
Expensive feeling construction

Big stupid logo on the back

I needed a cycling specific cold weather jacket and I ended up buying this one because it seemed fairly cycling specific and, frankly, it was relatively cheap. When I got it I was immediately impressed by the quality. The fabric has a really nice hand, and the color (blue in my case) was very vibrant and pleasing. It also has a sporty reflective strip that is actually very reflective. On the downside, there is a big stupid logo all across the back. The fit for me (at the time I was 5'10", 160 lbs.) was form fitting in the shoulders and and hips, but more relaxed around the guttal region. So probably the right fit for someone in "winter" shape. It has three pockets in the back.

For the weight and thickness of this jacket, its cold weather performance is terrific. The fabric that covers your torso very effectively blocks the wind, the fabric comprising the sleeves a little less so. With nothing more than a long sleeve t-shirt beneath, I've ridden in 32 degree weather (with additional wind chill) and not been cold.

OVERALL