Showers Pass Double Century Jacket Womens Jackets/Vests

Double Century Jacket Womens

Pedal in comfort and style with the Showers Pass Womens Double Century Jacket.

Kiddiecar   Recreational Rider [Oct 16, 2013]

Waterproof, great ventilation, visible in bad weather, light weight, packable, reasonable cost

Had a waterproof liner defect, but was quickly replaced by Showers Pass. May not be as breathable as the Showers Pass eVent jacket.

Both my wife and I purchased the Double Century jackets. We were quickly impressed with the ventilation design of the jacket. The wide cuffs scoop up air at the wrist, and the pit-zips let the air out. In colder weather, just Velcro tight around your wrists, zip up the pits, and the jacket becomes wind proof. It also has good back ventilation and a cinch cord around your waste. Best of all, the jacket is small enough to fit in a back jersey pocket.

As for my wife's jacket, when the jacket was about 2-3 years old, the waterproof lining failed (delaminated and was no longer waterproof). I called and explained the situation (the jacket was not misused). Even though it was out of their 2 year warranty, they replaced the jacket with a brand new Double Century EX jacket with free shipping. My compliments to Kyle and the people at Showers Pass for standing behind their product. The new EX jacket has a nicer lining than the earlier jacket, and just as functional.

My original Double Century Jacket is holding up fine, but when it does wear out, I'll replace it with another Showers Pass.