Assos Uni Jerseys

Uni

Built from Assos Micro-Cell fabric for extreme lightness and breathability. Raglan Spandex sleeves and super-fine mesh in the armpits let the Uni feel phenomenal no matter the temperature or what hand position you're using on the bars. Full zip, three back pockets with one zippered pocket.

jaybirdy   Recreational Rider [Sep 11, 2009]
Strength:

material and construction

they wear out and you will have to buy a new one

I thought all jerseys were the same. I knew Assos bib-shorts had a superior chamiosand fit perfect, but I always thought a jersey was a jersey until I got this one. Its the best I've ever had by a long shot. You won't be disappointed.

Similar Products Used: most others
vsimmons   Recreational Rider [Apr 05, 2008]
Strength:

Quality, comfort, looks

The best jersey for rides 65-80 degrees. Awesome fit, great jersey. Real expensive new, but deals are out there!

English Guy   Road Racer [Jun 04, 2005]
Strength:

looks good=) cool in the sun pocket with a zip (for mobile phones and money

the price tag...if funds are limited get a great pair of shorts

This was my first proper cycling top and so far it has been brilliant, like all of assos’s stuff it comes with a super high price tag, however, like most teenagers my parents are both a taxi and a bank. This means I can enjoy top quality stuff for free, (I’m not looking forward to having to work!). But I digress, the jersey itself is top quality it’s nice and cool in the sun and with the addition of a good base layer it is perfect for spring rides. However, many manufacturers do similar products for less and therefore you should only buy it if you are totally label conscious or (like me) you get free money.