Bellwether 183 Pro Mesh Jersey Jerseys

Bellwether 183 Pro Mesh Jersey Jerseys

Quadra-tech material effectively channels moisture to the fabrics outer surface to maintain consistent body temperature regulation. Micro-grid design allows for increased ventilation as well as elasticity for unsurpassed comfort and performance.

[May 16, 2007]
Vitix2

Strength:

Price
air flow capacity
Cut/sizing
Not flashy

Not flashy (depends on your perspective)

This is the coolest jersey that I've owned in 17 years of riding. I live in an area that gets hot and very humid from late May through September, and this jersey definitely takes the edge off. It's not flashy or much on style, but neither is it a style flop, just plain in the looks department. Where it scores max points is in letting the air flow and keeping you as cool as possible.

I've got a few other mesh jerseys, incliding the venberable Castelli Simple jersey, and the Bellwheteher blows it away in the coolness department. It is actually cooler than the two sleeveless jerseys that I own. Moreover, at the $39.95 to $45.99 purchase price, you can't go wrong. I'm also a big guy, and the "Made for Americans" cut is also nice. Half of being cool is not having your jersey cling to you. The Bellwether is a nice balance of not clinging and not being a sail. I ride about 5 times per week, and I can't seem to wash and replenish my Bellwether quick enough during the high heat season.