Bellwether Pro Mesh Jerseys

Pro Mesh

Featuring a club fit and rear stash pockets, the Pro Mesh with keep you comfortable on those leg-destroying training rides. Multi-fabric construction with mesh inserts Three large slanted rear pockets Flat-stitched seams Elastic-...

Paul S   Recreational Rider [Feb 08, 2017]
Strength:

Relatively inexpensive. Lightweight. COOL wearing. Very smooth and comfortable.

Bellwether doesn't have the snob value name like some others - but I don't care.

If like me, you cycle in hot, humid weather, and I'm talking 28 to 33 deg C and 60% humidity or more, where you sweat so much you don't need to wash the dirt off your bike after riding, then this jersey works. It's super light and very breathable. Short of cutting air-holes in it, I don't see how you could get a more breathable jersey material. There are three generous pockets on the back plus a smaller zippered mesh pocket to store your keys and phone in. My only criticism would be; if you make a jersey that is so obviously designed for hot weather, why have a collar that is so tight? This is the best jersey I have for those hot, humid mornings.

OVERALL