Bergamo Pro Jersey Jerseys

Bergamo Pro Jersey Jerseys

High quality clothing from Italy's Marcello Bergamo

[Aug 15, 2005]
Joyeuse

Strength:

Fabric, the look, the styling. Bergamo has the fit right in terms of fitting a woman's body. I love the fact that this jersey does not have elastic at the bottom hem (a pet peeve of mine--it doesn't work as well on a woman's body as it does on a man's).

An extra inch in the chest would be nice... The slim fit through the waist & hips might be problematic for some women (I personally liked the fit through this area).

This review is for the Bergamo Donna women's jersey. This is a great looking Euro fit jersey. I purchased the red color and, as Paris Hilton would say: "It's hot." The styling is great, the fit is perfect & I can already tell that this jersey will become one of my favorites. A note on sizing: this uses Euro fit, so I went up one size from what I would normally wear in Shebeest. I am busty, so it does fit tight across the chest but that is normal for my body type. The fabric has enough stretch to it that this isn't a big issue because the fit is perfect everywhere else. All in all, this is a great jersey & I now hope to add one of the other colors to my bike collection. Bergamo isn't seen often in the USA, which is a shame because this is a GREAT jersey!