Castelli Simple Jerseys

Castelli Simple Jerseys

Stand apart from the peloton with the Castelli Mortirolo Jersey. Designed by the RealCyclist crew and built by Castelli, the Mortirolo Jersey is made exclusively for youa rider who demands comfort, style, individuality and function, without compromise. The Mortirolo Jersey features a traditional three-pocket design for the day's essentials, and when you decide to conquer the tarmac up Mortirolo Pass, the jersey's full front zipper provides plenty of access to fresh mountain air.

[Oct 06, 2006]
bikerjones

Strength:

fabric, design, Zipper

This is by far my favorite jersey. The fabric is a tighter knit and smooth. The best thing about this jersey is the full length zipper. I can unzip easily with one hand, which is safer. My only gripe is that the pockets seem to be a little high on my back and I have to reach farther, but this may be because I am wearing a fit this is a tad too small.

Pearl Izumi

OVERALL
[Aug 22, 2003]

Strength:

Material properties

Overall 'feel' of fabric

A VG jersey, although I don't like the way the microspitech feels against my skin(somewhat harsh, stiff.) The Smart jerseys have a much better feel, but aren't widely available. In any case, this fits well, dries out quickly, and keeps you cool on long, hot rides. Another winner from Castelli.

Numerous Castelli jerseys