Mavic Pro Road Shoes

Mavic Pro Road Shoes

Mavic Pro Road Cycling Shoe is the choice of serious cyclists the world over. Extremely light at 300g, the Pro Road Shoe is one of the most efficient designs out there. Energy Full Carbon outsole and ErgoSystem provide maximum support and maximum ventilat

[Feb 09, 2013]
chuck

Strength:

Excellent fit, super comfortable, look great, exceptionally firm.

NONE

I purchased a pair of SIDI ERGO3 carbon shoes, however, they killed my feet (had the correct size), they were too stiff, and narrow...my feet went numb on long rides. So I purchased the Mavic Pro Road on Ebay, new for $150, and they are simply amazing- the most comfortable road bike shoe I've ever worn, carbon sole is ultra stiff, giving instant power to the pedals. I rate these a 11 out of 10 and would recommend them to anyone! and my feet no longer go numb!

[Dec 17, 2011]
hixie

Strength:

Very light, very comfortable and very breathable.

Well being light and comfortable has to come at the price of poor construction. I posted the same review on CRC's website but they don't seem to like the review and won't post it on their product's review section.

Purchased a pair to replace my old Shimano's, the fit was excellent and comfortable. However, the sole cracked after it's first ride, and Mavic won't honor their warranty because there are scratches. How do you use a pair of shoes and not get them scratched? Plenty other brands to choose from, but if you must buy Mavic don't get them scratched or Mavic won't honor their warranty!

Long time Shimano R077 user, Demo'd Sidi carbon 5

[Nov 06, 2009]
cj26

Strength:

Carbon soles are stiff. The inside of the shoes felt like you were wearing regular running shoes, they were very comfortable. I did a sprint to the finish and I could feel the power transfer. You gotta see it for yourself.

None so far. I was gonna say the price but since I got it on sale, I can't complain.

I picked up the 09 model when they were on clearance. These shoes are great. Looks good, feels comfortable, and lightweight.

Adidas race, Nike road shoes.