Shimano SH-R098 Women Shoes

• High positioned top strap
  • Molded heel cup
  • Contoured molded inner sole

Hannah   Recreational Rider [Aug 30, 2007]
Strength:

breathability- there is nothing better than feeling the wind through shoes at the end of a ride on a 95 degree day.
price-I got mine on a super-sale, but they are not very expensive to begin with
Simplicity- while they don't have all the bells and whistles of a more expensive model, they have the ride equipment for the job at hand

none so far

I recently purchased this shoe after several months of trying to find a suitable one for my needs. I am a busy student and so I only ride 2-4 times a week in addition to a once weekly spinning class, these fit the bill. I was looking for something entry-level, but that would last me for a while and I definitely found it in this shoe. As this is my first clipless pedal system I don't have much to compare it to, but am extremely happy with my purchase. I originally went to my LBS and asked for their recomendations and advice, and they were able to help me pick these out, but did not have my size in stock and were unable to order them for me. After finally getting them, I went for my first ride and was so happy! They are of extremely good value for the money and seem to be holding up really well, because I 've only had them for a short time, I can't really say how sturdy they'll be in the long run. I think that if you're looking for a nice shoe, but one that won't break the bank, these are a good bet.