Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Road Shoes

Sidi Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Road Shoes

The key update to the Ergo 3 is of course the Vent Carbon Sole. The T700 carbon fiber is 38g lighter than the previous Carbon Litereg version yet impressively stiff scoring high marks in Sidi's in-house deflection test. As the new name implies integrated vents have also been incorporated into the design for heat dissipation and comfort ensuring the Ergo 3 remains comfortable year 'round. The Ergo 3 Vent Carbon Shoes are available in White Vernice or RedWhiteBlack Vernice colors. Virtually all of the small parts are replaceable and readily available making your high performance Sidi shoes an investment rather than a liability.

[Dec 09, 2012]
Raj

Strength:

Stiff. Light. Beautiful.

Cost. Insole. Heel retention system requires the most annoyingly tiny flathead screwdriver.

I ordered the Liquigas edition off of ebay to match my Caad 10 and to save money. The SIDI's are sexy shoes. I paired them with Shimano Dura-Ace PD-7900 pedals. I was riding SPD mountain pedals on my road bike for the last year. What was I thinking? On my first ride I set new personal records on every hill. The stock insoles put pressure on the inside of my feet, so I switched to Superfeet Yellow. Now the shoes are so comfortable I forget that they're on, even when tightened down hard on long rides. They're so stiff, I feel like my legs are part of the bike. If you can afford them, buy them.

OVERALL