Specialized 04 Comp Road Shoe Shoes

Specialized 04 Comp Road Shoe Shoes

Performance road shoe with Body Geometry fit system. Three-strap closure, synthetic leather and mesh upper. Lightweight walkable blown rubber heel. SPD, SPD-R and Look compatible.

[Sep 05, 2005]
davekerryslater

Strength:

Fit, price , comfort

Price £50 - $95 approx I tried these on in the shop and thought they where more like slippers than cycling shoes - mine do not have the carbon sole so not sure if it is the same shoe. I got these in mid 05 so being an 04 she they where cheep, I must say I am disappointed that they are no longer made. My main problem is I have bunions and most shoes have a lot of plastic/stitching in that area – this causes me great pain and I normally end up cutting the shoe so I can ride relatively pain free. This shoe has the fabric mesh just where I need it – ahhh heaven. Just did a hilly 50 miler to test them out and they are just so comfortable. I would not say they are an out and out racing shoe but for long training runs they are a goods shoe.

Various Shimano, Diadora ironheart

[May 30, 2004]
ravencaws

Strength:

Great Price, Great Comfort, Great Fit, Super Stiff

These shoes are really great. I am totally impressed wtith the fit, comfort, and performance!

Sidi

[Apr 24, 2004]
HoustonBiker

Strength:

Low cost for carbon sole. Nice fit and lite.

Straps curled a little bit on ends. Hey im streaching here.

I just purchased these shoes on line a few weeks back because I needed a good shoe at a nice price for the MS150 to Austin. Sidi's were out of my price range but found these Carbon's for a steal. The Fact system really works and these shoes feel great. Nice and still "Carbon", light and Very nice price. I just put these shoes to the test two days of riding and no problems at all the felt great in the Hills and we pulled some fast lines the first day. If you want Carbon and can do with out the ratchet system you will like this shoe. The only down side is that you have to get used to the tunge at first it fits like a sock, but even that became a bonus it doesnt move just fits nice a snug. You think I like these shoes so far?. Once again these are the new Carbon Comp shoes not the standard ones.

North Wave, Sidi.