Specialized Comp Shoes

Comp

Two Velcro straps, full lacing, soft neoprene liner. SPD and LOOK compatible.

32spoke   Road Racer [Aug 07, 2003]
Strength:

None, Inexpensive maybe

Flex to much poor fit for duck feet.

Crap total crap, THe soles flex so bad you feel the ribs in the ball of your feet. I don't weigh but 165 and am not a stomping type rider. I spin and they still suck.

Similar Products Used: Sidi, Shimano
John   Road Racer [Jul 29, 2000]
Strength:

Better than sneakers

Too heavy, I get hot spots on my feet on rides over 3 hours, finish is wearing poorly

I bought these shoes because they fit a little better than the too tight Diadora's I used to use. But, after longer term use I regret not spending an extra $50 for some better shoes. These are very heavy, and even though the sole seems very stiff, I get painful hotspots in the balls of my feet on longer rides. I'm shopping for something new

Similar Products Used: Diadora
Jeffrey   Recreational Rider [Nov 29, 2000]
Strength:

$14 -- can't beat the price. found these in the outlet bin in a box marked size 36, but they were 46! score! comfy, roomy, have held up well so far, no problems. contrary to popular opinion, i find specialized equipment and bikes to be quite well made and rider-oriented for my needs.

none so far

nice, roomy, comfy, and have taken moderate abuse very well. i got an excellent price, but they are worth (to me) up to around $60.