2Xu Compression Cycle Bib Short Shorts

Compression Cycle Bib Short

Get your blood flowing with the 2XU Compression Cycle Bib Short, to ride and recover at your best. Powerful compression strength Neo Kinetic fabric is a 200 denier Lycra fiber with unparalleled stretch and recovery memory to retain garment shape and support muscles.

Kristatos   Road Racer [May 24, 2012]

The compression is noticeable - if you like compression wear off the bike and want to try it on a bike this is the way to go. The chamois is high-tech and was comfortable even on a double-day where I rode both morning and evening. I was sold on compression tights for long airplane flights years ago as I walked off the plane with far less soreness and cramps from being cooped up in a too-small space - on the bike I feel like these shorts give my legs a little added support.

The leg gripper combined with the compression can feel like it's really squeezing your thigh for the first few miles of a ride - this goes away and I don't notice it anymore once I'm warmed up and into the ride. Sizing is very different than most other shorts as well, so some people will inadvertently purchase too large of a size and be disappointed.

Mind the sizing on these shorts - I ride an XL in most bibs and was a M on the 2XU chart. I went with the M and the fit is just right. They looked too small when I held them in my hand, but once wearing them the compression material's elasticity had them covering my thigh to the same point a few inches above the knee as my other shorts.