Cannondale Domestique Bib Shorts Shorts

Domestique Bib Shorts

Cannondale's Domestique Bib Shorts are made of Cannondale's wicking Quadtex fabric and they boast an 8-panel cut that actually relieves fatigue by supporting your muscles so you can ride stronger longer. Plus, Cannondale's Synapse chamois has padding in a

Bob Montani   Road Racer [Jul 19, 2011]
Strength:

Great Chamois, nice fit.

None Yet

Good short for long rides.

Similar Products Used: Cannondale Classic, Peral Izumi
t_togh   Triathlete [Jan 09, 2010]
Strength:

Fabric, fit, and pad.

Durability

Excellent fit, excellent pad, excellent fabric. Outstanding shorts in all ways but one: durability. I also had problems with stitching around the chamois...on TWO pairs. For that I have to knock them down. But Cannondale gave a full refund, so I will try a different line of their shorts.

Similar Products Used: Descente Pro Chevron, Hincapie
austincrx   Road Racer [Aug 07, 2009]
Strength:

Chamois, Leg grippers, fit

Pocket in rear can take some getting used to

These bib shorts felt AWESOME!!! My favorite shorts BY FAR! These fit true to size. Great shorts! The only problem with these that I experienced was that there was a thread hanging from the chamois stitching. I wore them for 3 rides and washed them and it was fine, the third ride it snagged on something on my bike and pulled the stitching completely out! I don't think this is common for these shorts (or any shorts for that matter). I returned them and ordered Cannondale's 'Fourteen' bib shorts instead (because my size wasn't in stock in the Domestique bib shorts).

Similar Products Used: Nashbar Stealth Bib shorts, Decent tri shorts, Bellweather CAT5 shorts