Castelli Endurance Bib Shorts

Castelli Endurance Bib Shorts

Castelli Endurance Bib Short: Pro quality fit and function the Endurance Bib Short is constructed from a durable action micro fabric with Prosecco treatment. Side inserts in energia micro ac seat pad...

[Dec 02, 2013]
Typetwelve

Strength:

Comfort and fit are beyond superb. Chamois is awesome.

Two sets and both have literally come apart at the seams on the right hip. Run small.

What can I say? I love/hate these bib-shorts. On one hand, they are hands down the most comfortable bibs I have ever worn; the fit is superb, the chamois is amazing and even the leg gripper technology is great (no silicone). On the other hand...the stinking things keep unraveling at the seam on the top right hip area (not the left side funny enough). I've had two pairs in the past 8 months and both have done the exact same thing. I wash them sparingly, use only garment washing bags and never machine dry. All of my other cycling kit holds up just fine with this method. Thankfully, the online retailer I chose offers no questions asked returns so I've been able to exchange them. They no longer have black in stock, so possibly red will hold up differently...let's hope they do, they are seriously that comfortable.

Lastly...size. Like most Castelli items, they run small. At 6' 170 lbs, I often wear a M short, in these I went with a L and they fit perfect.

OVERALL