Mavic Helium Bib Shorts

Helium Bib

The Mavic Menas Helium Cycling Bib Short feels as light on your skin as the element that shares its name. This comfy bib features an Ergo 3D Pro Insert chamois and Hot Ride technology that keeps you temperature stable so you can keep riding all day.

exracer   Recreational Rider [Dec 01, 2011]
Strength:

Combination of vented and solid panels.
Comfortable
Good moisture wicking abilities
Supportive
Durable

Leg holes on the large side
It is one of the more expensive bibs but a good deal if you can find it on sale.

Not the cheapest bib but like they say, "you get what you pay for". Have had these for about 2 years. I found them to be comfortable with good wicking abilities. I was suspect of the pad because it is thiner than the ones DeMarchi or Campy but I found it supportive. I have been on 90mi rides without any pain or discomfort. They have been very durable but after about 2, they are starting to go and need to be replaced soon. I'd have to rate these as one of the better bib I've owned. The only complaint I have is that the leg holes run on the large side. If you are borderline between 2 sizes, go with the smaller size.