Pearl Izumi Elite Shorts

Elite

Featuring ELITE -Transfer (Ultrasensor?) fabric for cool, dry comfort; the men's ELITE Short is a classic performance short coveted by cyclists around the world.

Joshua Levin   [Oct 19, 2012]
Strength:

Price.
3D Motion pad is a good short/mid distance option.

To long on the shorts. I prefer a more "Euro" lenght. Leads to some odd tan lines when i swap to a Castelli / Capo short later in the week!

Washing expensive shorts/bibs daily puts wear and tear on your high end stuff. The soulution? On your less than 60 mile rides, or short interval day wear these. The pad is good enough to get you thru the workout. Cycling is an expensive sport, finding a cheaper solution for the non-epic days is a must for some of us.

OVERALL
Drew McKenna   Road Racer [Feb 22, 2011]
Strength:

Fit well.
Cool.
Wick sweat away.
Did not ride up legs and yet did not feel tight.
Waist was excellent.

None, I would always like to pay less than $99.00 but performance clothing is getting very expensive these days.

I needed another new pair of shorts for the season so I purchased the 2011 Pearl Izumi "IN-R-COOL" Pro Elite shorts. I have to say they are one of the best, if not the best, fittings shorts I have used in my 25+ years of riding and racing.

I just got back from a 55 mile ride in 75 degree humid weather and they are more than comfortable. The shorts wicked away sweat, never road up the legs or rode down the waist and they felt silky smooth.

OVERALL