Castelli Presto Bib Knicker Tights/Pants

Castelli Presto Bib Knicker Tights/Pants

The Presto Bib Knicker combines function with style for days when it''''s too chilly for shorts but it''''s warm enough to leave the full tights at home.

[Apr 14, 2012]
Eric

Strength:

Trim is well detailed and fashionable. The cut and material of the bibs makes them more comfortable (no chafing and good ventilation). Not baggy in the seat. Chamois is comfortable for short to medium duration rides (1-3 hours). Logo on each leg is nice looking.

Stitching on chamois is suspect. Need to launder carefully, like most pricey riding apparel. Leg cuffs occasionally ride up (might be my calves) if you do not put them on correctly.

I like these on the road bike and look forward to trashing them during cross. I am nor faster, but I am pretty comfortable. Not much more to say that I did not cover above. I ended up with a size large, where I often wear a medium in bottoms. This was mainly due to the length of my torso and the cut of the bibs.

OVERALL