Off The Front Bar Tape Bar Tape

Bar Tape

This bar tape is pure fun with a lot of function thrown in. Lightweight, padded and tapered for on-the-bike comfort. Easy to apply and remove. Comes complete with plugs, brakelever strips, and finishing tape. Stay-put graphics, washable and reusable.

Sablotny   Recreational Rider [Feb 16, 2005]
Strength:

Be the only one in the paceline with barbed wire tape. Thick & dense.

I'm a fan of adhesive backed tape, this isn't. Surface of tape has a sheen and is more slippery than cork tape & Profile foam.

Bought the tape 'cuz of the fun graphics. It seems a more firm than Profile, stands up better to abuse.

Similar Products Used: Salsa regular & Gomma, Cinelli, Ciclolinea, Stella Azzurra, Profile
OVERALL
tri-bri   Triathlete [Jan 25, 2002]
Strength:

Cool looks and easy to apply

Hard to find, pretty pricey for what appears to be a fairly cheap tape. I don''t expect it to last more than a year.

I just got this tape because I saw the graphics on the web. It looks really cool! I put it on my bars last night and it''s really easy and foolproof. Other tapes I''ve installed are adhesive backed to a goof is semi-permanent. Off-the-Front tape is foam backed. It''s lightweight, cushy and cool. I added "barbed wire" and love it!