3T Ergonova Pro Handlebars

Ergonova Pro

3T ErgoNova Pro Handlebar: The 3T ErgoNova Pro bar with its innovative shape brings a new level of comfort and performance to aluminum bars. The ErgoNova uses an egg-shaped section that rolls through a 180 degree bend creating a larger top...

Josh Jardine   Road Racer [Nov 28, 2011]
Strength:

comfortable, clean lines

it's still not carbon, hands still go numb a bit on bad roads

very comfortable in flats (eggs in this case) or hoods. Shorter reach and drop is great. All day comfort. One of the top 3 upgrades I've done so far, I can ride longer which is always a good thing.

Similar Products Used: stock junk
The Dude   Triathlete [Mar 03, 2011]
Strength:

Nice looks, great bends. A well thought design.

None that I can find

I had this bar on my road bike. After many handlebars..... I tried this one. I am in love. This is the perfect bar for me. Wide top for resting... great bend for sprinting in the drops. Way to go 3T. I liked it so much, I ended up putting the carbon version on this week. We will see how that compares. I am sure just as well, but lighter!

Similar Products Used: Scott, Deda, Cinelli, etc.
Zachariah   Recreational Rider [Feb 04, 2011]
Strength:

Low weight
Stiffness
Flat tops

Uncomfortable, in drops
Bar actually had a curving, Ergo-type bend
Short drops did not go past bar tops, unlike advertisement

Be careful where you buy this bar!!! I made the monumental mistake of purchasing mine from an Asian eBay seller, and the specs were COMPLETELY OFF. Instead of advertised 77mm reach - mine actually measured 88mm. Instead of claiming a 125mm drop - mine measured a truly disappointing 141mm...hardly a compact bar!

Another friend of mine got one from his LBS and was exactly as advertised. I am speculating mine was an expensive, convincig FAKE, or 3TTT quality control standards are simply inconsistent.

Similar Products Used: Bontrager RXL Carbon
Cannondale C3
acid_rider   Recreational Rider [Feb 19, 2010]
Strength:

i can ride in hooks/drops or on brake-hoods or on bar tops for a long time in relative comfort. very comfortable, not very expensive, looks good.

none so far in 3 months and >2000 km.

strong, comfortable, ergonomic, works as advertised, highly recommended

Similar Products Used: deda newton shallow classic, bontrager race-x-lite, modolo kaly and a few others