3T More Carbon Bar Handlebars

3T More Carbon Bar Handlebars

[Aug 23, 2006]
Brian

Strength:

light

EXPENSIVE, broke in half

Junk! I rode a friend's bike with the MORE CARBON on it, and on the second ride, it snapped in half an inch from the stem (I am 175). No luck yet getting in touch with the manufacturer re: a possible warranty.

FLEXY: I have read reviews that this is "not for sprinters" - this bar is so flexy, that on the bike you can move it nearly an inch up and down at the ends.

bontrager race light

[Apr 10, 2004]
HOG-I

Strength:

Ergo top and smaller size and vibration free.

Not sure worth list price but for a little less than half price on e-bay good buy.

Replaced 3T Forgie bar with the 3T More Carbon 42cm. Only have about 100mi on it so far but really smoothes out the chip seal roads I ride. The flat top of the bar alone makes the point for carbon. Smaller bar which is great for me as I have small hands. I'm not a sprinter so bar seems plenty stiff (42cm may help).

Many alloy bars.

[Aug 21, 2003]
roadeeforlife

Strength:

Very comfortable with the flat top bar. The drops fit great for small hands. Brings the Levers closer in.

Not as light as they announce and a little bit to flexy for sprinters.

Wasn't what I expected. Great for just simply riding. A little to flexy for me and not worth the price.

Easton ec90 (Still using)