DEDA Phazer Handlebars

Phazer

Deda Elementi Tre Phazer Racing Carbon Bar: Full, carbon fiber composite construction with internal cable routing. Formed bulge areas on the drops (with integrated grips) and by the hoods (power egg) for improved positioning and ergonomics...

Old and grey   Recreational Rider [Jul 18, 2010]
Strength:

Comfortable with so many places to go on the hoods.

Installation is a bear.

For anybody who likes to ride on the hoods there is no better bar in my opinion. I have this bar on four of my bikes and I love it. The "Power Egg" is just excellent and gives you perfect alignment between the bar and the hoods. The drops are really comfortable as well although I don't spend too much time there. I don't know how many bars I have tried and own but I have tried almost everything high end and these are it as far as I'm concerned. The only drawback is the installation. These bars drove my mechanic nuts routing the cables and just general installation. You need a good guy on the tools to install this bar. Once you get it on though you won't want to go back.

Similar Products Used: FSA Carbon K-Force, Easton EC-90 Equipe, Deda Campione, 3T Ergo, Various Ritchey bars, I'm sure there's more--I forget.
OVERALL