Easton EA-50 Handlebars

EA-50

EA50 RoadThe EA50 withTaperWall™Technology delivers an affordable road bar with no compromise in comfort or performance. Only 20 grams heavierThanThe EA70 road bar,The EA50 sports a compact reach and drop with an ergonomic bend for maximum comfort. Easton EA50 aluminum is strong, light andTough. Double-grooved for smooth cable routing. Classic round profile onTheTops, inThe 3 most common widths. Finish: Black Bar Weight: 280gr Clamp Diameter: 31.8 Reach: 75mm Drop: 130mm Materi

Robert Alcasabas   Recreational Rider [Jan 10, 2005]
Strength:

does not flex in any sprints, feels durable and fits my hands like a glove without any bizarre numbing effects. Excellent handling for those long charity rides.

NONE

Excellent, economical road bar from a "name company". I have this in a 44 cm on my single speed training bike and liked its feel and handling so much that I will put it on my main bike, a 2002 Bianchi Eros with a carbon fork.

Similar Products Used: ITM anatomica handlebars, older aluminum handlebars. I never have used any carbon handlebars - yet.
OVERALL