Campagnolo Chorus Threadless Headset

Chorus Threadless

• Diameter Ø 1" (25.4mm)
  • Height : 24.5 mm
  • "Self Centering Bearing System"

• User Reviews (3)

Keith   Recreational Rider [May 25, 2004]
    Strength:

It's Campognolo.

I love Campy equipment for it's no-nonsence design and strength, and the Chorus headset is no exception. Well machined, easy to assemble and offers good value for money.

Similar Products Used: Shimano threaded. A-head
    boneman   Recreational Rider [Jan 13, 2004]
    Strength:

Functional excellence, easy to install and remove, nicely made.

Doesn't come in black

Nicely made and works as well as Record for me. I also have two Chris King HS' but they're more expensive, difficult to install without their tooling, and for my conditions (road although wet in London) and weight, a bit of overkill. I've never in 30+ years worn out a headset provided it's been properly cleaned, lubed and adjusted.

Similar Products Used: Campy (most Record variations since 1972), Dura-Ace and Chris King
    Paul   Recreational Rider [Nov 05, 2000]
    Strength:

Light or average weight.
    Matches my Chorus gruppo.
    Good price.

none yet.

I had the bike built from scratch - the shop owner discussed each component - I selected Chris King - he recommended Chorus on value and strength.

The road surfaces where I ride are awful - all potholes and rippled surface and the Rolf wheels are so inflexible they don't help - it's hard on the headset but it's fine so far, after about 700 miles.

I love using an AHEAD SET - I needed to experiment with bar height, so it was set up with spacers, and an extra 1 cm spacer above the headset till I got happy with bike configuration. If I needed a different height I'd get an angled stem and flip it up or down.

Similar Products Used: Campy Mirage threaded; Cannondale Aheadset.