Fizik Kurve Saddles

Kurve

The driving force behind Fi'zi:k's line of Kurve saddles is to have a saddle that moves with you as you ride, instead of fighting against you. The key is a combination of Fizik's Wingflex technology and one-piece rail construction.

Marvelal   Recreational Rider [Aug 31, 2012]
Strength:

Comfortable, nice look, lightweight, technologically advanced

Could be softer on compound

Had a toupe gel much more agressive for my ass, too hard ! and changed it for a 'chameleon' in fact, the more you ride the more you forget it. Go for a century, no problem ! Btw associate it with an assos MI-5

OVERALL
FeltF75rider   Recreational Rider [Mar 12, 2012]
Strength:

although not a real lightweight it does weigh slightly less than the stock saddle and less than most I tried out. I like the adjustability for hard or soft. Black is only color and goes with any color scheme

The only issue I had was the seat rail is very rigid and slighty larger than most other seat rails so I did have a small amount of difficulty fitting it up to my seat post. My post grabs from the sides of the rails not versus top and bottom clamping so that may have played into it. Seat post is a Felt.

I had issues with several saddles and after 20 mi. they just got painful and the ride from that point on was unenjoyable. I realize a bike saddle is a very personal item and must say that for myself this saddle was unbelievable. I am able to ride and the distance does not affect the comfort.

Similar Products Used: I have used two different Specialized saddles one being the Alias and bad mojo
OVERALL