San Marco Mantra Saddles

San Marco Mantra Saddles

"No Shuffle" design. - Reduces rubbing of the adductor muscles by 85% on the side of the saddle. "Arrowhead". - The gradual opening in the saddle for total support and relief in the perineal area. "C.F.R.P.". - Carbon fiber reinforced shell. Variable carbon percentages based on the needs and performance of the saddle. The mix of materials allows the shell to keep its shape over time yet is very strong, flexible and light weight.

[Jul 26, 2011]
Mike

Strength:

Instantly comfortable. Peace of mind from the cut-out. Well made.

A little spendy but on a par price-wise with similar products

Came over from a Fizik Aliante, which I found very comfortable but it became a very soft hammock over time (I only weigh 78kg) and I also suffered from some numbness. Switched to this saddle with instant success - what a relief. I was sceptical about paying so much without being able to test (I have since discovered that Condor cycles in London run a San Marco demo program) but now own 2 of these fantastic saddles (the commuting bike was treated as well).

I found Specialized offerings way too hard on my sit bones but this does an admirable job. It's well made too.

OVERALL
[Feb 23, 2010]
ralphfloresjr

Strength:

confort, weight, appearance

a little pricey, but well worth it

The manager at Bikeology in Marina Del Rey suggested I try the San Marco mantra, he let me demo no charge, from the first minute of the first ride I felt the difference, utter comfort! I can sit in any part of the saddle and it just fits right