Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Flow Saddles

SLR Teknologika Flow

The Selle Italia SLR Tekno Flow Saddle is an exercise in minimalism. You're looking at a saddle that only weighs around 115 grams, but despite its light weight, the Tekno Flow takes advantage of an anatomic cutout and a low-profile Lorica cover in order t

kevin32   Road Racer [Oct 27, 2008]
Strength:

Excellent comfort for a 95g saddle. Beautiful is every way.

Price. Rails could be longer.

Amazingly comfortable for a saddle that weighs 95 grams. The slight padding, and I mean slight, actually does a good job of softening the ride and keeps you from sliding around. Pezcycling did a great review on the seat, which really sums up the overall feeling. If you do not ride a lot than this seat is not for you. I ride between 125-150 miles a week, so my bottom is used to it. Saddles are a hit or miss item, so try and find a store that will let you try them out for a small fee.

Similar Products Used: To many selle italia's and SMP's to list.
OVERALL
rhubbard   Road Racer [Oct 23, 2008]
Strength:

It's got great curb appeal. It is a real thing of beauty. I hope I'm not sounding vain.

It's hard, really hard.

I added the saddle to a new Cervelo R3 SL to save some weight. I like the saddle, but is not as comfortable as the C-2 Gel Flow I traded in for it. Big surprise! After I told the LBS how hard it was they offered to take it back, no way!