Selle Italia SLR XP Flow Saddles

Selle Italia SLR XP Flow Saddles

Same minimalist design and cut-away as the SLR Flow but with extra padding. Tubular Vanox rails. 30 percent Carbon fiber shell. 275 long x 131mm wide. Color: Black. 175 grams.

[Jul 25, 2016]
Podilato

Strength:

Comfort

Warranty

While it goes without saying that any judgment about the comfort of a saddle is utterly subjective, I found this particular model quite satisfactory in that department. However, the warranty provided by Selle Italia is a complete disgrace as my saddle, because of some production flaw, immediately displayed traction of the lorica cover on the right side and consequently it tore the fabric of my bibs in a specific spot: long story short, I brought this issue at Selle Italia’s attention and the final answer I received was (exact quote) “The saddle does not display any defect, therefore we cannot help you. We wish you will be able to find a solution to your problem”. Of course, I actually found a solution by not buying Selle Italia anymore and replace this bib-eater with an ISM PS 1.1.