Selle San Marco Caymano Ti Saddles

Selle San Marco Caymano Ti Saddles

Selle San Marco Caymano Saddle. Increased mid area allows the rider to easily and quickly change positions in the saddle.

[Apr 23, 2013]
Samm Reif

Strength:

Very unique design that fits my AM style of riding from the argonomical stand point.

Very week - after only a couple of month usage one of the TITANIUM rails has jumped out its position.
There is practically nothing one can do to return it to it;s place without damaging the saddle.
I'm extremly disapointed

In short customer support localy in my country, Israel, had just oferred a 20% discount on a new seddle if indeed i decide to by a new one!!!!

It is as said a unique, piece in PINK and they offer me in exchange a 20% discount for a regular "of the shelve" - "thank you but no thank you" i am certainly done with SELE SAN MARCO with such bad attitude for customer support!

[Jul 10, 2010]
cpurx

Strength:

This saddle is easy to level, light weight, and very good on long rides. Easy to find a comfortable position without being to narrow or long.

The coloring wears off where my thighs rub. As usual, white does not stay white, even if you try and clean it.

This saddle is very comfortable for me and great looking. I've done four century’s this year so far and have yet to have a complaint about the saddle.

Fizik, Specialized, San Marco

[Oct 29, 2009]
Jean Claude

Strength:

Lorica protection combined with a very good design gives a good and ferm comfort which suit to sportive practics but also with cool long rides. For me using a good saddle is very important because I ride 15000 kms per year and with the caymano I've got the good one.

I don't see only one. In fact i've changed the classical flite titanium of my second bike (colnago CT1)for another Caymano and I don't regreat it.

Classical, well designed and rather light (weight claimed by San Marco 170g , mine was verified at 180g). I like long rides and this saddle if absolutely perfect when you get the right position on your bike, ferm but very well designed and confortable enought.
I'm not heavy (63kg/1m77) and I like big climbs, this saddle is very good in this exercise to transmit your strenght without loss.

Fizik Arione, Fizik Aliante, San Marco Era, San Marco Rolls, Flite Titanium Classic, Flite TT, Flite Carbonio.

[Oct 29, 2009]