Serfas Aria Saddles

Aria

• Extra light Ti-Matrix tubular rails • Classic road styling • Made in Italy • Superlight Eva Foam • 199 gr

Little Bunny Foo Foo   Road Racer [Sep 15, 2008]
Strength:

Narrow width, price. Only what is really needed.

Not so great for touring, but duh.

I have very narrow sit bones. It's damn near impossible for me to find a saddle narrow enough for me. This saddle comes in multiple widths, one of them being 5.25. This is perfect for me. I keep detailed records of all of my workouts so I instantly found that I was faster upon using this saddle. It also took a few rides for the saddle to really break in and become comfortable. I did find that I was getting numbness in my fun areas and made fun activities a little more difficult to do due to lack of blood flow. However, since adjusting the seat properl I have returned to normal health. I've found that I enjoyed the saddle so much that I went and picked up a slightly used one on Ebay for $15

Similar Products Used: Stock saddles from various bike, GT, Mongoose, Felt. Also a plush "racing" saddle from a company called Look-in.
Paul Martinez   Recreational Rider [Feb 22, 2007]
Strength:

Light weight, strong and I'm sure it will be comfortable once properly broken in.

none so far

I purchased this saddle to replace the stock one off of my 2005 Raleigh Super Course. For $45 I couldn't go wrong. I've only been on it for three rides (in cool February Minnesota weather) and I'm already getting used to it. It's firm but comfy and the detailing of the leather is very nice.

BMoney   Road Racer [Dec 05, 2004]
Strength:

Lightweight and quality workmanship.

This saddle rocks. It is a firm ride for sure. It takes some getting used to but once you do it is a very comfortable saddle. I've done a century on this saddle and had no problems at all. Under 200 grams with the Ti was a plus. Itailan made and attention to detail is great. The leather and stiching is top notch. Classic design road saddle.

Similar Products Used: Fuji stock saddle.