Specialized Milano Saddle Saddles

Milano Saddle

The Milano is a more affordable version of our premium comfort saddle. This comfort saddle looks at home on any bike while providing you with the full benefits of our Body Geometry design.

Mgholson   Recreational Rider [Jul 02, 2007]
Strength:

Great for noobs, or the big of arse.
Good price.

To wide, to much padding.

Bought this seat when my BG2 got flat and felt kinda wore out. I find it to be very comfy and it would be great for someone who doesn't want to wear bike shorts. The padding is very thick and the seat is very wide. Just like any other overly padded, too wide saddle, the comfort goes away after some miles. To much material caused excess rubbing and chaffed skin. The more upright your position the more comfortable this seat will be. It also has a highly padded wide nose, which I think I set on most of the time.

Similar Products Used: Lots of saddles
Boz111   Road Racer [Aug 23, 2006]
Strength:

Comfort, price. Good dealer.

Heavy

Put this on my vintage Motobecane training bike, after a couple 40 mile rides, I find this very comfortable, no pressure points and grippy enough as to not slide around. Nice to just be able to concentrate on turning the cranks instead of have to shift around to stay comfortable. Good support for us cylesdales.

Similar Products Used: Many, including BG Sport on my MTB, Selle Italia on my road racing rig and campground Batavus
goalieman   Recreational Rider [Dec 08, 2003]
Strength:

All of the abouve.

Its not the lightest saddle I've ever seen.

A very comfortable saddle. I found myself on longer and longer rides. The TREK CRZ saddle was a real butt- buster (stock) I wanted a resonable saddle, that was comfortable and looked good on my bike. The Milano is doctor approuved,italian made and at $39-$42 I think a great value.

Similar Products Used: TREK CRZ (stock), Beach Cruiser saddles.