Terry Damselfly Saddles

Damselfly

Terry Damselfy Titanium Saddle. A serious racing profile combined with Terry's signature cutaway for the ultimate in performance without sacrifice. Developed at the behest of our sponsored riders who wanted a super lightweight, comfortable saddle that wo

Hjatlantic   Recreational Rider [Jun 10, 2010]
Strength:

All the above, and it comes in white!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this saddle, Forget the shiny leather and the elegant graphics! It is slender, so ne chaffing at all! Does need some miles to break in but just gets better. I have 2 in white and I'm looking for another one!
Remember all our bottoms are different, but Terry make an excellent quality product!

elise_sk8er   Road Racer [Dec 09, 2005]
Strength:

comfortable, i don't even notice it's there

none really

Terry damselfly saddle has been great for me. No real soreness, and I put on 10000km this summer... so I recommend it for any female riders!

Similar Products Used: Selle Italia Gel Flow (way to wide)
VeloKate   Road Racer [Dec 02, 2005]
Strength:

Beautiful design. I like damselfly which adorns it. It looks comfortable, anyway.

Pain, numbness, self-torture, basically. Yet, I know it's got to work for someone, which is why I give it a 3. I suppose it could be worse; my saddle could be made of wood!

I had high hopes for this saddle, and for a month or so, I felt this was the saddle for me, but this was based on my deep desire to love this saddle. I like Terry products and its a company I want to support. In the beginning, I thought the cut out and shape of the saddle would work for me. I thought both the saddle and me would break in, I guess. but I have come to the painful conclusion, many months later, that I was delusional by thinking that. Let's say it was love at first sight, but now we've gotten to know eachother, and we're not getting along. My main complaints are the pain, numbness, chafing, and even ingrown hairs, I kid you not, and just general depression that overcomes me when I finish a ride and my private parts are crying.