DEDA Supercarbon Seatposts

Supercarbon

Extraordinary seat posta made totally in carbon fiber. Monocoque structure, patented adjusting system. Alloy clamp. Patented semispherical head bolt. Deda system for quick assembly.

Neil   Road Racer [Feb 22, 2011]
Strength:

Full carbon including clamp and looks sweet on my 2007 Look 565

Seat clamp slips (I weigh 65kg)

Broke my old Alu post so decided to upgrade to full carbon. Online reviews had suggested that this post has a habit of the saddle clamp slipping. At the price I decided to take my chances. Sadly it does and I have to carry a hex key in my saddle bag for the times when I hit a bump, hear a creak, and find the saddle pointing skyward between my legs. Glue is the next option. Overall still satisfied and will get it sorted out.

OVERALL
neill   Recreational Rider [Feb 28, 2007]
Strength:

looks, weight

hmm - the seat clamp at the top slips - you can crank this thing down very very hard but with a weight transfer to the back of the saddle bang - all of a sudden my arione is pointing to the sky like a Saturn Rocket. Fixed via applying tub glue...!

pretty seatpost, light, lovely shape...interesting tilt adjustment (basically friction on a rubber band)

Similar Products Used: Thompson (nice but MTBish), USE (light but a bstard to adjust), Campy
OVERALL