Token TK877TBT Bottom Brackets

Token Road Bike Ex Type Integrated Bottom Brackets BB English 68 x Length 90 mm SRAM Truvativ compatible Gold Color
Titanium Coated Ceramic Ball Bearings EX-TYPE Bottom Braket Bearings-Gold anodized. Ball bearings are made from Silicon Nitride similar to that of turbine blades on engines, 30 times smoother and rounder than steel.
Titanium coated. Specially designed for use with integrated cranksets. Compatible with Shimano groups.

* CNC Durable Forged Alumnium Cups, Exteranal Type

Brand: Token
Model: TK877TBT
Model Year: 2009
Size: 68 x 90mm for SRAM Truvativ
Other Available Sizes/Colors Click here to view Token BB in other types or colors
Our Price: $98.99 USD
Retail Price: $139.99 USD
Condition: New in original Token package with bubble wrap
Material: Tiramic Bearings Alloy
Main Color: Gold
Weight: 96 grams (0.211 lbs)
Stock No: TokBotRExTK877TBTSrG Gold 68 x 90mm for SRAM Truvativ Sram
Specifications: BSA1.37"x24T, R/L for Road & CX to fit 68mm Shell
Length: 90 mm

Seoulhawk   Recreational Rider [Apr 14, 2010]

None yet

I needed to replace my SRAM Rival bottom bracket I got caught in the rain and after that it just was not smooth anymore. I looked around and found a Token Ceramic BB for SRAM on ebay and after some self debating I purchased it. I did not know what to expect and honestly did not expect much. I did not think I was a sensitive enough of a rider to notice a difference going from steel to ceramic bearing. To my surprise I really noticed a difference, I don't think my tempo is any faster but I it feels like I have a constant pressure against my pedal. I really like this! I am going ride it for the summer then comeback and update my review.