FSA Neo Pro TT Cranksets

FSA Neo Pro TT Cranksets

• Super-aero bladder molded hollow carbon monocoque arm/disc spider
  • Features FSA Ceramic cartridge bearings with smoother, lighter balls
  • 24mm CrMo spindle fixed into drive arm
  • MegaExo bottom bracket with oversized external alloy bearing cups
  • Cups are English threaded, Italian cups sold separately
  • 42/54t CNC 7075 Shimano/Campagnolo 10sp rings, outer with ramps/pins
  • Includes 7075 aluminum Torx T-30 chainring bolts. 880g (w/ rings & BB)

• USER REVIEWS

[Aug 05, 2009]
    Nicholas Ian Tyson

Strength:

love to pass really high end bikes & there ego's. haha I have great sportsmanship & love the sport, This crank set just made it much easier.

Does this question box really need to be here. this is a Prefect crankset, you get this one, you'll never need any other crankset

Had a FSA SLK, & had to get the FSA Neo Pro Crankset when the price on ebay got to $400.00 & free shipping, I am not rich at all, I am a low end triathlete, that love's to pass Ego's but stop & hang out with starters, because I was there once. no one got it right there first time.

[Jul 31, 2009]
    Fast max

Strength:

light and solid

None best I have ever had

I have had this on my wishlist for a while and when the price dropped to what I paid for it I just had to get it. like mentioned before it is like pedaling on air

variety of other carbons

[May 12, 2009]
    Zoren Lendry

Strength:

Stiff, smooth and easy-to-pedal. Very aero, of course.

Makes you feel bad when you lose a race.

I have used various carbon cranks from FSA, and have found them to be solid. The Neo Pro is by far the cream of the crop. As claimed, it is the ideal crankset for any time trialist or triathlete. It is so smooth and easy to pedal. It may be only psychological (I don't think so, though) -- but it definitely feels faster.

Other carbon cranks