Shimano Ultegra 10-Speed FC-6603 Triple Cranksets

Ultegra 10-Speed FC-6603 Triple

Shimano Ultegra 10-Speed Crankset designed as the Dura-Ace 10. Hollowtech design provides maximum rigidity and great weight savings.

Alex   Road Racer [Jul 13, 2015]
Strength:

durability, can climb any hill with the triple!

weight @920g

Works very well, have the whole shimano 6603 group set and did more than 10000km n 4 years with it without even changing the chain. Even had a few crashes and the groupset just keeps on! I think getting the triple is well worth the weight penalty.

rer mar   Road Racer [Jun 23, 2008]
Strength:

light & durable.made of alloy,but tough.

wish it have,hahahahaha.

i use this for a year.a good quality crankset.smooth shifting like paddling in the wind.light but,durable.bottom line,it's worth what you pay for.

Similar Products Used: dura ace 7800
tomphan38   Commuter [Apr 13, 2008]
Strength:

Perfect Shifting.

End Cap needs a special tool to install.

This crank works perfectly. I have no problems going to the smallest chainring regardless of which sprocket I was on. I had a Truvativ Elita Triple that refused to go to the smallest chainring unless I was on my 5th or 6th largest sprocket. Shifting is now perfect on my Ultegra setup.

Similar Products Used: Truvativ Elita Triple
Bike junkie   Recreational Rider [Aug 08, 2007]
Strength:

Stiffness, low weight, external BB, great shifting, better gear ratio with 39T middle ring

None found

This is a fantastic upgrade from my old Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 that came with my bike, and a screaming deal I found that was a take-off from a new bike. I'm using it with 9-speed shifters and cassette and it works great. Cranks are very stiff, and the external bottom bracket is also a big improvement in stiffness and efficiency over the old splined version. The chainrings also shift smoother and crisper. I like the 39T middle ring. It provides a better overall gear combination in conjunction with the big ring (52T)(I don't use the granny all that much). I am extremely happy with this upgrade.

Similar Products Used: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 triple
Trey   Recreational Rider [Jun 24, 2006]
Strength:

This crankset is really stiff. And it's easy to disassemble/re-assemble for maintainence. It does everything I expected when I bought it. Thiry gears! Did you ever think that was possible when you rode your first '10 speed' around the cul de sac.

None but had I known about compact cranks, I might've given them a try first.

I have bad knees, so I have to make sure I always have a super-serious granny gear. These are great cranks. The external bearing cups design is wonderful.
This is a great crankset, very stiff and I don't worry about the weight.