Shimano PD-A600 Pedals

Shimano PD-A600 Pedals

Shimano PD-A600 Clipless/Platform Road Pedals: Ultegra-level, premium single-sided SPD road pedal with an aero-profiled wide cage for added stability. SPD side offers adjustable tension cleat engagement...

[Mar 19, 2012]
Vincent

Strength:

????, ??, ?, ????

?????????, but it's not a big deal for me.

????SPD??, ??????????, ?????????, ????????, ??????, ?????????????

Shimano PD-A530

[Feb 28, 2012]
Jehannum

Strength:

Light, secure - one of the benefits of spd is it's really hard to pull out of the pedal inadvertently, even with a worn cleat. Ok to race in nut not as effective as a dedicated road shoe pedal combo. At my level - not an issue.

None really, single sided not relly an issue... doesn't look 'hardcore roadie' if that bothers you.

I bought these after I had issues with returning to Ultegra SPD-SL (long story but poor hip flexibility leaves me with no real alternative but SPD MTB style cleats). Chose these for my road bike rather than use SPD XT more on vanity and weight than practicality. Nevertheless, they are very light easy to engage and very secure. No hotspots noted. I use them with Sidi MTB 5 - perfect companion. I did try them with my Shimano carbon rtoad shoes converted to spd cleats... way to slidey with too high a stack height.

Look, SPD--SL, SPD XT Spd, Old, Old SPD road Dura ace (mid 90's version)

[Apr 09, 2011]
siggs

Strength:

Decent weight, smooth bearings, Shimano usually has a high level of quality. Product seems well built.

Finish color will scratch really easily, as cleats are a way harder material than the aluminum body. It's a pedal though and these things are going to get really scuffed up.

Ya I over paid but wanted them right away... These are really nice pedals, for the intended purpose. They feel strong and stable, not sloppy, the float feels good not too much, not too little. I wanted a really good pedal that didn't force me into a full on road race shoe and pedal.
This seems to fit the bill just fine. I teamed them up with a pair of Specialized Sonoma feels pretty good to me.

Clipless pedals from the 90's like time and shimano.

Available At :