Cinelli 2003 Unica Frames

2003 Unica

rexxdogg188   Recreational Rider [Apr 06, 2007]
Strength:

Accelerates fast and Forgiving with the harsh road (thanks to carbon seat stays and fork)

None so far

I have this Cinelli Unica and she is a beauty. I love riding this machine. Smooth, fast and forgiving. You can't go wrong here.

Similar Products Used: Giant,KHS
avatar   Recreational Rider [Feb 15, 2007]
Strength:

Stiff and no toe overlap.

This bike is stiff fast and comfortable. Great on climbs and decents. I have four bikes and this is one I use the most. I am 160 lbs recreational rider.

Similar Products Used: Vortex litespeed, CAAD8 Cannondale, Douglas Titanium and Orbea.
RAAM Hopeful   Recreational Rider [Mar 19, 2006]
Strength:

Quality, design, light weight, respected name, relatively rare.

Not cheap, but what is?

I bought my wife a 53cm Cinelli Unica last year, and had it bulit up with nine speed Ultegra. It got a few high end parts (Cane Creek Titanium brakes, etc.). She couldtn't be happier! When we go to large rides, the Cinelli always gets a lot of attention. She likes the carbon fiber rear end. The longest she has ridden it in one setting is about 60 miles, it was very comortable. And the bike is VERY light!

Similar Products Used: Specialized, Fuji, Cervelo, Trek, Cannondale
RAAM Hopeful   Recreational Rider [Mar 19, 2006]
Strength:

Quality, design, light weight, respected name, relatively rare.

Not cheap, but what is?