Cinelli 2003 Unica Frames

Cinelli 2003 Unica Frames

[Apr 06, 2007]
rexxdogg188

Strength:

Accelerates fast and Forgiving with the harsh road (thanks to carbon seat stays and fork)

None so far

I have this Cinelli Unica and she is a beauty. I love riding this machine. Smooth, fast and forgiving. You can't go wrong here.

Giant,KHS

[Feb 15, 2007]

Strength:

Stiff and no toe overlap.

This bike is stiff fast and comfortable. Great on climbs and decents. I have four bikes and this is one I use the most. I am 160 lbs recreational rider.

Vortex litespeed, CAAD8 Cannondale, Douglas Titanium and Orbea.

[Mar 19, 2006]
RAAM Hopeful

Strength:

Quality, design, light weight, respected name, relatively rare.

Not cheap, but what is?

I bought my wife a 53cm Cinelli Unica last year, and had it bulit up with nine speed Ultegra. It got a few high end parts (Cane Creek Titanium brakes, etc.). She couldtn't be happier! When we go to large rides, the Cinelli always gets a lot of attention. She likes the carbon fiber rear end. The longest she has ridden it in one setting is about 60 miles, it was very comortable. And the bike is VERY light!

Specialized, Fuji, Cervelo, Trek, Cannondale

[Mar 19, 2006]
RAAM Hopeful

Strength:

Quality, design, light weight, respected name, relatively rare.

Not cheap, but what is?