Felt DA Frames

• Forged horizontal dropouts
  • Headset: Felt Bayonet 1" Integrated
  • 2 x 5mm x 0.8mm Titanium Bolts

Mark   Triathlete [Dec 30, 2011]
Strength:

Very stiff. Very fast. My times were considerably faster compared to the frame I used prior.

Too stiff for me on longer (4 hours plus). Overpriced at retail price. Other frames just as good for much less.

I bought it when the carbon frame had just come out. At the time it was outrageous looking. I thought the frame lacked the appearance of a $3,500 retail frame. It just didn't appear to finished very well. I rode it for almost 3 years. It is a very fast frame. Very stiff. I was extremely happy with the bike and when people commented I would replay that the bike is a Ferrari but it is powered by a 4 cylider (me). For me the frame was great for the shorter races but as I moved up to 1/2 Iron distances, the stiffness began to become uncomfortible. I am a middle of the pack age grouper and there was no need for me to be riding such an aggresive bike. I sold it for, what I consider a more comfortibel ride.

Similar Products Used: Felt B32. Look 576. Specialized Transition Pro.
OVERALL