Fondriest Fondriest TF2 Frames

Fondriest Fondriest TF2 Frames

Fondriest TF2

Monocoque frame in 3K unidirectional 2x2 twill carbon. The special exclusive ribbing and the waisted cross-sections are the result of painstaking design work using Cad 3D models and software, besides all the experience gathered by Maurizio Fondriest during his years as a highlevel pro, where every small detail is so important. Our design team has enhanced this project with a sports design using colour combinations to achieve a highly racing theme.

Size M

Raw fork weight:
350 gr

[May 19, 2013]
Ricardo

Strength:

Everrything! Rolling fantastic. Always under your control, confortable, UCI legal,

Nothing.

A fantastic frameset. It seems it is tailor made for me! I have a Felt F5 SL 09 tht was the best I have. This Fondriest put my Felt to be a training bike. You have total control under all conditions. I fell so comfortable that bike fit seems just optional. Just 7 kg, alloy wheels is enough. The rolling is fantastic.

FELT F5 SL, Pinarello FP3

OVERALL
[Oct 06, 2009]
bikenj

Strength:

Weight = 15.76lbs with D/A and Feather Brakes. Size 58.

Stiffness = Power transfer is the fantastic and it doesn't kill you like a Cervelo or Colnago E1.

Handling = It just flows through the turns. Aero and quick. Or Aero and smoooooth depending on your stem length.

I didn't hesitate taking it above the 50mph mark and changing my positioning mid descent, hence the stability blew my mind. It tracks like a super car.

Zero

This is my 3rd Fondriest. I've raced crits with a Status X-Carb (Steel/Carbon), found bliss with my Luxter and then strayed. I bought a Specialized, Look, Argon18, and two Colnagos, but nothing came close. Well almost, the Colnago E1 was an amazing bike for the three months I had it, but started cracking. I received a CX-1 as warranty replacement. Road for 100 miles and it just wasn't a Fondriest. I bought a TF2 in lieu of the amount of climbing I do and need a good stiff well handling bike. I got it and I love it. I picked up the Bianca and it's everything I wanted in a ride. I'm not a big fan of paint, so I'll likely look at the '10 nude version soon. Stiff, no loss of power and I don't feel like I was in a car wreck after riding the '05 nago E1.

Best investment I've made for awhile.

Maybe an old Colnago E1. But then it cracks very quickly. Oh...A Storck Absolute.9

OVERALL