Look KG 451 Frames

KG 451

This is the ideal frame for benefiting from top-quality carbon technology at the best price. Its versatility means it is perfectly suitable for both beginners and long distance riders. HR Carbon tubes. Very strong fiber assures a maximum longevity of the performance.

donchuy73   Road Racer [Dec 18, 2009]
Strength:

This is a pretty stiff frame and it's strong too. It responds great.

None so far.

I love this bike. It's a 2004 model and I bought the frame and fork on eBay to replace a broken Aegis. It rides great and it carries all my weight with no problems.

Similar Products Used: Aegis Aro Svelte.
Arron232   Recreational Rider [Oct 24, 2009]
Strength:

Great Bike

I rode several centuries an a few double centuries on this bike. The KG451 is a beautiful bike. Out of all the bikes I own this is my baby. I have over 5000 miles on it and it still rides strong.

Similar Products Used: Scott, Specialized, Trek
ronsalem   Recreational Rider [May 06, 2007]
Strength:

Very smooth ride - you have to force yourself to keep an eye on the road ahead becasue it absorbs incredible amount of road shock.

Everything said prior about this bike is absolutely true... smooth, forgiving, quick accelerator with ride-all-day comfort if set up properly. SRAM Rival's crisp shifts complement the stiff characteristics of this ride... a keeper.

Similar Products Used: Serotta Ti - very smooth, but not as comfortable as Look KG451
Walrusrider   Recreational Rider [Apr 21, 2005]
Strength:

Carbon weave looks cool. This is a hot looking bike. Ride quality is fantastic, and you know that Look produce lovely bikes.

None so far.

Price is in Australian Dollars. Bought this bike with 105 on it so I could afford it. The ride quality is just beautiful. I compared it against several other Giant's and Trek's and it won hands down. It feels so solid in corners and is super smooth.

Similar Products Used: Look KG361.
Dave Hickey   Recreational Rider [Mar 01, 2005]
Strength:

Ride...ride...ride quality. Very smooth. Quality construction

None other than I'm not a fan of the new swoopy LOOK logo. I prefer the old LOOK logo

This is my 12th LOOK. I bought this frame to build up as a long distance bike. The 1" headtube is more comfortable than the 1 1/8" on my 381. This frame also has downtube shift bosses. The quality is what you'd expect from LOOK. The paint/finish is extremely durable.