Look KG 451 Frames

Look KG 451 Frames

This is the ideal frame for benefiting from top-quality carbon technology at the best price. Its versatility means it is perfectly suitable for both beginners and long distance riders. HR Carbon tubes. Very strong fiber assures a maximum longevity of the performance.

[Dec 18, 2009]
donchuy73

Strength:

This is a pretty stiff frame and it's strong too. It responds great.

None so far.

I love this bike. It's a 2004 model and I bought the frame and fork on eBay to replace a broken Aegis. It rides great and it carries all my weight with no problems.

Aegis Aro Svelte.

[Oct 24, 2009]
Arron232

Strength:

Great Bike

I rode several centuries an a few double centuries on this bike. The KG451 is a beautiful bike. Out of all the bikes I own this is my baby. I have over 5000 miles on it and it still rides strong.

Scott, Specialized, Trek

[May 06, 2007]
ronsalem

Strength:

Very smooth ride - you have to force yourself to keep an eye on the road ahead becasue it absorbs incredible amount of road shock.

Everything said prior about this bike is absolutely true... smooth, forgiving, quick accelerator with ride-all-day comfort if set up properly. SRAM Rival's crisp shifts complement the stiff characteristics of this ride... a keeper.

Serotta Ti - very smooth, but not as comfortable as Look KG451

[Apr 21, 2005]
Walrusrider

Strength:

Carbon weave looks cool. This is a hot looking bike. Ride quality is fantastic, and you know that Look produce lovely bikes.

None so far.

Price is in Australian Dollars. Bought this bike with 105 on it so I could afford it. The ride quality is just beautiful. I compared it against several other Giant's and Trek's and it won hands down. It feels so solid in corners and is super smooth.

Look KG361.

[Mar 01, 2005]
Dave Hickey

Strength:

Ride...ride...ride quality. Very smooth. Quality construction

None other than I'm not a fan of the new swoopy LOOK logo. I prefer the old LOOK logo

This is my 12th LOOK. I bought this frame to build up as a long distance bike. The 1" headtube is more comfortable than the 1 1/8" on my 381. This frame also has downtube shift bosses. The quality is what you'd expect from LOOK. The paint/finish is extremely durable.

KG361, KG381, KG281